Google+ The Norris Files: Darling Downs Tour; Shakedown ride for Barra to the Butt.

Pages

Darling Downs Tour; Shakedown ride for Barra to the Butt.

One thing is for sure, this will be my only distance ride before I leave for the Outer Hebrides in May so it will have to serve as a shakedown ride to iron out any kinks in my set up. Not only that I am limited for time as I get back from New Zealand at the end of March then leave for the Hebrides in early May.

Looking at my work roster the only available dates I have are between the 26th of April and the 2nd May. If I don't go on those dates then I will be heading overseas without trying out my set up; not a good plan.

I may also consider extending the Darling Downs ride by one day, making it a four day tour. That should allow me enough time to sort out whats working and whats not. That's the plan for now anyway, lets hope the weather holds but I will probably go raining or not as I'm sure I will see a bit of rain on the Outer Hebrides.

No comments:

Post a Comment