Google+ The Norris Files: Darling Downs Tour; Postponed Again!

Pages

Darling Downs Tour; Postponed Again!

This is starting to sound like a broken record but this ride is now postponed indefinetely. Recently I had decided to use this ride as a shake down for the Outer Hebrides Trip, but a week of wet weather means that it would be just to miserable to ride.

So what does this mean? Firstly, it means I am heading of to the Hebrides without shaking down my bike or my set up. Not a particulary great idea! Secondly, I am now unsure when this ride will take place in the future. When I get back from the Hebrides I have the Mt Solitary hike and a possible partial ride on the Mawson Trail still kicking around so this trip will be on the back burner for a while to come. It will happen eventually, I just can't be certain when.

No comments:

Post a Comment